How to Join (Please read completely before registering.)
- Register online by going to http://forum.ithasf.org.
- Click Register on the forum banner.
- Read the Registration Agreement and click I Agree.
- Fill in the registration form that appears.
- Since this is a forum of your neighbors we ask that everyone use real names instead of "handles" or aliases. You can construct a user name by concatenating your real name. Ex: JohnDoe, John-Doe, etc. Please fill in your password and email as below:
- Because members must be IT residents or property owners, we ask for your name and address in the Required Information section as follows:
- To prevent spam and automatic computer programs from registering, verify that you are human by completing the following screen:
- Click Submit Registration and you are done.
- One of our administrators will confirm your registration via email within 24 hours. You can then log into the forum and participate.
Tips for new memebers
- The Terraces Discussion forum provides online help in any area by clicking on the Help link at any time.
- Please read and follow the Guidelines for posting and replying.
- We recommend that you subscribe to the IT Meetings and Events forum by clicking on Subscribe to this forum in its title bar. This will allow you to get an email notification when any new content is posted there.
- You may also subscribe to any other forums or topics of your choice to get notifications. This allows for you to control the email notifications that you receive so that you only get them for topics you are interested in. Any time you wish to stop receiving notifcations, you can click Unsubscribe from the forum.
- An easy and efficient way to see the latest content across all of the forums is to click the Portal link near the Search link in the banner area.
- We wish to receieve your feedback, so we have set up a special Discussion Forum Feedback forum for you to post questions or comments on how we can improve this shared neighborhood resource.
- Your participation is needed to make the group a success!