- The group should be used for announcements of general interest and for discussion. Topics should address local events
- It's acceptable to state your own point of view, but please be polite and respectful of others.
- Please limit the size and frequency of posts. Wait for a response before adding more comments on an open thread of discussion.
- Avoid overuse of all-caps, large fonts, bold and/or colored text, as this could be interpreted as shouting.
- To refer to an article on the web, send just the link rather than copying and pasting the entire article into your email. Do not send or click on a link unless it is reliable and safe.
- Announcements regarding neighborhood businesses, contractors, concerts, benefits, etc., are welcome. Commercial advertising is not accepted. Definitely no spam.
- Please use "Reply" rather than "Reply All" if you have a specific question or comment directed to the poster not of general interest
- Before you press Send, remember that what you post is being read by a large number of your Ingleside Terraces neighbors.
- Email from this group and its members is private. Do not copy or forward without permission of the original sender.
Powered by IT's IT (Ingleside Terraces' Information Technology)